Events by Kylie
#NotNetworking - Thursday 28th October 2021
Do you want to connect with other small business owners but hate the idea of traditional networking?
Does that mean you never get around to actually doing any networking?
NotNetworking Events are an opportunity for female small business owners in the Geelong, Bellarine and Surfcoast areas of Victoria to come together to connect; learn and share in a really inclusive and welcoming space.
Then this is for you! Come along to:
- learn a mindset tool or strategy
- connect with other awesome women in business and know that you don’t have to go it alone
- walk away with a valuable and practical way to incorporate your learnings immediately
- have new insights
If networking makes you feel ‘yuck’ then you’re not alone. So many people do too! Which is why I created this group – to help people to experience deeper connections without the yuck factor. You will be warmly welcomed; have fun; learn; grow and enjoy coffee and some morning tea – what’s not to love?!
Whether you’ve been before or you’re brand new, you are so welcome and I can’t wait to have you join us!
Date: Thursday 28th October 2021 from
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Where: Cockatoo Cafe Warralily: 3/33 Central BoulevardArmstrong Creek VIC 3217Australia
- booking fee
- tea / coffee
- morning tea 🙂
Create Your Vision - Thursday 16th September 2021
Why Have A Vision?
The #1 thing that will enable you to live a life you love is CLARITY.
Having a vision is like having a roadmap to your future. Not a map that leads you any old place but one that leads you to your ideal life. The kind of life you don’t need to escape from and that you would be happy to experience consistently.
You may have a little, a lot or simply no idea of what your vision is – it doesn’t matter. I provide you with the tools and the process to deeply connect with what your vision is, so that you can then go on to create your own vision board.
Feedback that I get about this process from those who participated are that they couldn’t believe how deeply they were able to connect with their vision.
Date & Time: Thursday, 16 September 2021 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Where: Online via Zoom
Here’s What You Get:
- A 4-hour Masterclass
- Access to ALL the questions you need to become super-clear on what you want to be experiencing, both now and into the future. So if you have no idea what your vision is, it doesn’t matter! You get to keep these questions within your workbook, so you can re-do the process as many times in the future as you wish 🙂
- ALL the materials you need to create your own vision board will be provided to your door
- Dedicated time to identify your vision and then create and complete your own Vision Board so that it’s all done by the time we finish, and you walk away with the end product (how cool is a tangible outcome these days?!)
- Access to me for any questions, support, help or ideas throughout the entire Workshop
- Support to create specific GOALS that will inspire you into taking action and bringing your vision to life
How It Works:
I provide you with the tools that I first used back in 2015 to do this process for myself. This led me to creating the life I had identified in my vision:
- Building a home at the beach
- Living a coastal lifestyle
- Working with clients I love within my business
- Having a work week that is perfect for me
- And feeling loved up by my life
Which is a far cry from the life I was living when I first created that vision.
It’s a tried and tested process that will quickly and effectively help YOU to work out what your vision is, even if (like me) you have no idea yet.
The Law of Attraction; Embodiment and some ‘secret sauce’ are all part of what makes this a powerful and super-effective process.
I just completed Kylie’s Create Your Vision Workshop. I was hoping to get a clear vision and goals for moving forward with the business and my personal life.
I came out feeling excited and motivated to achieve what is on my board. I now have a clear vision of where I want to be in life.
I was surprised at how clear my vision of what I want came out.
Rebecca Stott; Book Buddies Financial Solutions.
Having never successfully immersed myself in identifying my vision or doing a vision board, I came into the Create Your Vision workshop with an open mind and high expectation. I was not disappointed. The clarity alone that I achieved was well worth it.
As a facilitator, Kylie’s warmth and genuine investment in each of us as individuals throughout the process was both valued and appreciated.
If you are looking for clarity in business and / or refining your goals I highly recommend Kylie’s Create Your Vision Workshop.
Claire Reynolds; Bannon Reynolds Solutions.
I have really enjoyed the [Create Your Vision] workshop today [20/5/21]. Kylie enabled me to have a clear vision of what my future can be. All women in business need to take this workshop!
Catherine Mabbett; Book Buddies Financial Services.