Are you feeling like:
- Your time and energy has been maxxed out
- There’s no time to actually enjoy your life
- You’re starting (or continuing) to resent your business and lose your passion for it?
Do you find yourself doing this:
- Craving more time?
- Wishing you had more energy?
- Resisting new opportunities because there’s just not enough time to fit them in, or the work that might flow from it?
- Missing out on doing the things you love, with the people you want to spend time with?
Would you like this instead:
- To get paid really well for the expertise and skills you have
- To have more time in your week to actually enjoy life, however you choose
- To be passionate about the programs and services you offer
- To work with clients you love and pinch yourself that you business is bringing you so much joy
- To feel deserving of going out for lunch mid-week; start and finish work at a time you love; have some days off; and maximise your energy (just as some egs)
- Change your beliefs about what it means to run a successful business and have time for you
Whether it’s 1:1 mindset coaching and mentoring; a workshop or a local event, I’m here to help.
Of course take a look around, and if you would like to find out more or ask any questions about how it all works, tee up a time so we can chat!
My business supports me to spend every day walking my 5yo black labrador at the beach on the stunning Surf Coast; to be available to my children when they leave for and come home from school (much to their pretend disgust); to catch up with my hubby for a mid-week lunch if we choose; and to start my work at a time I love.
I also love cooking; travel; great food and catching up with friends. Being a Melbourne-girl and having spent almost 4 years in London, the Surf Coast is now our home and I can’t imagine we will ever look back.
Want to find out if we’re a good fit to work together? Click here to set up a time to connect.
It’s so easy to think ‘this is just the way it is’ or that ‘I should be grateful because there are others much worse off than me’. The truth is, you deserve to be happy. You deserve to feel worthy. You deserve to believe in yourself and make time for you. And to do all of that without feeling guilty.
If you would like to feel calmer but still get epic results, then I’m your gal. Coaching is my absolute passion and I love seeing the changes people create even beyond what they initially hoped for.
The simple truth is, there’s no right time. You’re never too old, young, successful or anything else to create change in your life. You just need to decide that you want to.
My Coaching experience with Kylie has not only helped me to work towards achieving goals, but more importantly, it has enabled me to discover who I am, what makes me tick, and to also identify unresourceful thinking patterns. I always look forward to my conversations with Kylie; she is able to strike a unique balance of careful listening with sharing her wealth of experience and ideas. She quickly pinpoints the crux of a situation and does not fail to leave me with helpful insights, ideas or questions to ponder. Lastly, she has helped to clearly identify my values and use these as a guide to making life judgments and changes. My sessions with Kylie are always productive
During our coaching sessions Kylie assisted me to elicit my values (the emotions I want to experience on a consistent basis). Having clarity around my values has given me the ability to reflect on my day and to have the awareness of whether I’ve lived or not lived according to them. I now have my own benchmarks for experiencing happiness and wellbeing; not only that – I’m now clear on why I’m aiming to achieve the goals I’ve set myself. Thank you Kylie
I have suffered from a fear of heights for many years but Kylie (KMB Coaching) really helped me to overcome my fears and has enabled me to do things I wouldn’t have been able to cope with before. Many thanks,