Well, hey there! If you don’t know me, hi – my name is Kylie and I am a mindset coach, mentor and facilitator who empowers female small business owners to live a life they love.
As a qualified coach and mentor with a ton of study, training, experience and world-class methodologies / frameworks, I assist women just like you to let go of the stories that have been holding them back; to stop people-pleasing; to step into their own power and to love their lives.
I started up KMB Coaching in 2015 because I wanted to continue to help people (I have a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy) but on my own terms without the constraints of low resources and bureaucracy.
My passion is to help you to create change if you are feeling:
- Stressed out and
And instead learn:
- Who you really are when we strip away the stories and beliefs that aren’t serving you
- Develop healthy boundaries so you can meet your own needs and stop prioritising other people over yourself
- Create 6-8 hours per week by being more focused and productive, plus ditching the extra things you never wanted to do but felt too guilty to say ‘no’!
- And gain clarity on what you really want from life, to make you happy, fulfilled and at peace
This enables you to create ripples of change in all areas of your life, including in your business, relationship, parenting, social life and in your relationship with yourself.
Just so you know, I spent decades keeping everyone else happy, feeling anxious; playing small and avoiding the spotlight, so I can assure you that I have done the internal work to learn first hand the keys to overcoming this for myself (it’s called walking your talk), and that’s part of the reason why I can help others to create rapid, transformational and lasting change, but also with the toolkit that I have created that has the most powerful tools to create rapid AND lasting change.
My services include:
- 1:1 coaching and mentoring via Zoom;
- Facilitation of workshops and trainings for small businesses
- Incredible immersion Retreats to enable you to escape from the everyday hectic pace of business, life, parenting and everything that does with it, and reconnect with yourself, gain clarity on what you want to create next, and rise with other women doing the same
- Behavioural profiling (Extended DISC certified) to gain powerful awareness of what makes you tick; know how to communicate most effectively with others and speak their language, as well as can sell your services effectively
I am also a mum to 2 absolute legends, James and Josie (12 & 10); wife to my life partner Stuart, an Englishman who I met while travelling in Thailand; and we have an attention-seeking but adorable black lab called Purdey who is nearly 4yo.
I love music; dancing; family bike rides; beach walks; travelling (pre-kids!); hanging out with friends and family and I’m kinda weird in that I love to read recipe books like they’re novels.
Oh and not taking life too seriously – that’s why fun on the daily is a must.
So how about we tee up a chat and see how I can help YOU to create a life you absolutely love. Click here to set up a time to connect and see if we’re a good fit.
I know many women who believe “that’s just the way it is right now”, or “I’m lucky to be in the job I’m in”. I help them to see even more, what’s possible.
Coaching and running my business brings so much joy and satisfaction to my life. I know firsthand, as a wife and mum of 2, that there are challenges and competing priorities.
It’s never too late to be the person you’ve always wanted to be, because you are already. We just need to get back to the real YOU.
My Coaching experience with Kylie has not only helped me to work towards achieving goals, but more importantly, it has enabled me to discover who I am, what makes me tick, and to also identify unresourceful thinking patterns. I always look forward to my conversations with Kylie; she is able to strike a unique balance of careful listening with sharing her wealth of experience and ideas. She quickly pinpoints the crux of a situation and does not fail to leave me with helpful insights, ideas or questions to ponder. Lastly, she has helped to clearly identify my values and use these as a guide to making life judgments and changes. My sessions with Kylie are always productive
During our coaching sessions Kylie assisted me to elicit my values (the emotions I want to experience on a consistent basis). Having clarity around my values has given me the ability to reflect on my day and to have the awareness of whether I’ve lived or not lived according to them. I now have my own benchmarks for experiencing happiness and wellbeing; not only that – I’m now clear on why I’m aiming to achieve the goals I’ve set myself. Thank you Kylie
I have suffered from a fear of heights for many years but Kylie (KMB Coaching) really helped me to overcome my fears and has enabled me to do things I wouldn’t have been able to cope with before. Many thanks,