1:1 Coaching & Mentoring
1:1 coaching and mentoring enables you to remove the stories, beliefs and thinking that is keeping you stuck, so that you can gain clarity on what you want to experience on a consistent basis, and know how to go about having that.
I help you to learn powerful and transformational ways to step into your own power; feel energised; gain clarity; and know who you really are when you’re not trying to keep everyone else happy.
You will have learnt ways of behaving, thinking and operating that are no longer working for you, and we will replace these with actions that are aligned with the version of you who doesn’t have to try to be anyone except your natural self. It’s highly likely that you don’t know who that is (yet) – which is really normal! I help you every step of the way.
What to expect? You will have me to help you to create a life you love, keep you accountable, create a vision, achieve your goals and have fun along the way! Sure, it’s serious at times, but we always have some fun too, and you will feel amazing when you learn how to stop caring so much what other people think about you. And to be fair, I’ll also call you out on your BS because that will also help you to move forwards instead of staying stuck. But I’ll do it with your permission.
Sound like it’s right up your alley? Then get in touch or book in your Clarity Session so we can make sure we’re a great fit.
Workshops & Trainings
NotNetworking Events are an opportunity for female small business owners in the Geelong, Bellarine and Surfcoast areas of Victoria to come together to connect; learn and share in a really inclusive and welcoming space.
Does the idea of traditional networking fill you with dread?
Same here! I used to hate it. So although I now network weekly and love it, I still remember (vividly!) that awful feeling of wanting the ground to open up and swallow me whole.
And THIS is the reason why I am creating a monthly opportunity for women who run a small business to come together and CONNECT, #NotNetwork 🙂
No need to thrust your business card at anyone or feel like a failure if you haven’t collected 10 business cards from everyone else. There is absolutely NO chance that you will be left alone in a corner or against a wall somewhere, feeling awkward, misplaced and extremely uncomfortable while you contemplate if you can still make a quick exit with nobody noticing.
This is the opposite! You will be welcomed and introduced to another awesome woman who is also running a business (and is likely to also hate networking!)
The May topic is HABITS! Come along to learn how you can create effective habits in your business and life to have you thriving, not just surviving.
- Connect with other genuine women who also run a business
- Learn something that you can immediately apply to one or more areas of life or business, meaning that you can be smug in the knowledge that you’re connecting AND learning! (#badass)
- Have coffee (or a fancy tea if you’re so inclined) and some morning tea – because let’s face it, that just elevates everything doesn’t it.?!
- Feel relaxed, welcomed and inspired after a 2 hour sesh with some other legends!
- More than likely, get some cheeky tips that you can steal- last session talked about bringing the fun back to business; epic self care strategies and the group shared ideas that work for them.
- And let’s face it – have a few laughs, and some fun and frivolity 🙂
If all of that isn’t enough to float your connection boat, then this probably isn’t for you.
But if you’re swooning at the very prospect of coming along, I think we’re a match made in heaven. Simply grab your ticket and let’s make this a memorable experience for all the RIGHT reasons 🙂
Whether you’ve been before or you’re a newbie, it doesn’t matter! Everyone is welcome.
Please note: Cost is $50 + GST = $55
Why Have A Vision?
The #1 thing that will enable you to live a life you love is clarity.
Knowing clearly what you want to be experiencing, day after day, means you are not constantly waiting to escape your daily life. There’s no ‘hump day’; no hanging for Friday; and no counting down the weeks until your holiday. Instead you live the best version of your life. Not a ‘perfect’ life, but perfect for you.
Until you know exactly what this involves, it will elude you.
How It Works:
Well, I provide you with the tools that I first used back in 2015 to do this process for myself. This led me to creating the life I had identified in my vision:
Building a home at the beach
Living a coastal lifestyle
Working with clients I love within my business
Having a work week that is perfect for me
And feeling loved up by my life
Which is a far cry from the life I was living when I first created that vision.
It’s a tried and tested process that will quickly and effectively help to work out what your vision is, even if (like me) you have no idea yet.
The Law of Attraction; Embodiment and some ‘secret sauce’ are all part of what makes this a powerful and super-effective process.
Here’s What You Get:
- A 4-hour in person Workshop
- Access to ALL the questions that I use myself and with my Premium 1:1 clients to become really clear on what you want to be experiencing this year and beyond. So if you have no idea what your vision is, it doesn’t matter! In fact, that’s perfect. And you get to keep these questions so you can do the process as many times in the future as you wish 🙂
- ALL the materials you need to create your own vision board will be provided to you at the venue
- Dedicated time to identify your vision and then create and complete your own Vision Board
- Access to me for any questions, support, help or ideas throughout the entire Workshop
- Support to create GOALS to ensure you take action moving forwards to bring your vision to life
- Tea, coffee and finger food provided
Questions People Ask:
I’ve never done anything with a coach before – does that matter?
No, whether you have or you haven’t, it’s all good! Coaching is all about helping you to gain awareness of what’s going on in your subconscious mind. The fact that it’s subconscious means we can’t work it out for ourselves and so I help you to (painlessly) tease out everything that’s already in your mind but that you have no idea about.
I have NO idea what a vision is and how to work out what my own vision would be:
This is great. This Workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to renew their vision or create their first one. Either way, you are fully guided and supported through the whole process and I will help you to work out exactly what your own vision is, even though you currently may have no idea.
Can I get a refund?
Because this Masterclass involves the preparation of materials that you will need to complete your Vision Board, a refund is only possible with 10 days’ notice.
What can I expect?
You will be provided with questions to consider that you may never have thought of before. So expect to open your mind to possibilities; get curious; and have some fun with it. I create a very safe and supportive environment so people feel free to ask questions or seek help if they’re feeling stuck.
Investment: $350 (includes booking fee; GST & coffee / tea & finger food)
Earlybird discount of 10% with the code earlybird10 until 5pm 30 April.